bookspot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
bookspot

A place to stop and chat about all your favorite books.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello All and Welcome

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Melby
Admin
Admin
Melby

Hello All and Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Hello All and Welcome   Hello All and Welcome Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 10:33 pm

Hello Everyone and welcome to BookSpot.My name is Melissa, I'm 26 and am from New Jersey. I love a whole different selection of books. After a while of searching and searching for seperate forums to discuss my favorite books, I decided that I would start my own forum that covered any and every book that people wanted to talk about. I hope that we can get a good communtiy going here and hopefully everyone can benefit from some good old book discussion. As time goes on I will be adding features to the site as we need or as members request certin features. I hope everyone who joins will stop by here and say hello and give a short introduction.

Just copy and paste this little questionair into your posts and help everyone get to know each other a little better

Name/Nick Name:
Favorite Book:
Favorite Author:

Thank you all and again Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
https://bookspot.board-directory.net
xtyling
Jr. Author
Jr. Author

PostSubject: Re: Hello All and Welcome   Hello All and Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:33 am

Hi Melissa Hello All and Welcome Clap Hello All and Welcome Clap

I am not a great fan of books but i just wanted to have a visit here.

Name/Nick Name: Jonathan
Favorite Genre: ????
Favorite Book: ????
Favorite Author: ????

Wish that you have plenty of members like in TVFL.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Jr. Author
Jr. Author

PostSubject: Re: Hello All and Welcome   Hello All and Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:33 am

Hi everybody
I used to love reading books but the last 2 years or so, I haven't really read much except the odd novel here and there, but recently I picked it up again and hope to get back on track. I mostly read fantasy and science fiction, but every once in a while it's nice to read real literature.

Name/Nick Name: Adam
Favorite Genre: Fantasy
Favorite Book: The last unicorn
Favorite Author: Douglas Adams

I don't really have a favorite book but rather a list of books I like, which tends to vary a lot depending on my mood.
Back to top Go down
Melby
Admin
Admin
Melby

PostSubject: Re: Hello All and Welcome   Hello All and Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:36 am

xtyling wrote:
Hi Melissa Hello All and Welcome Clap Hello All and Welcome Clap

I am not a great fan of books but i just wanted to have a visit here.

Name/Nick Name: Jonathan
Favorite Genre: ????
Favorite Book: ????
Favorite Author: ????

Wish that you have plenty of members like in TVFL.

Thanks for dropping by Xtyling I appreciate the support Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
deanfromuk
Jr. Author
Jr. Author

PostSubject: Re: Hello All and Welcome   Hello All and Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:36 am

I don't read as much as I used to but I love horror genre and factual paranormal,supernatural stuff..... Douglas Adams,Terry Gilliam and John Grissom is always worth a read study

Name/Nick Name: Dean clown
Favorite Genre: Paranormal
Favorite Book: Hitchhikers Guide Trilogy
Favorite Author: Stephen King

cat
Back to top Go down
Melby
Admin
Admin
Melby

PostSubject: Re: Hello All and Welcome   Hello All and Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:38 am

Adam wrote:
Hi everybody
I used to love reading books but the last 2 years or so, I haven't really read much except the odd novel here and there, but recently I picked it up again and hope to get back on track. I mostly read fantasy and science fiction, but every once in a while it's nice to read real literature.

Name/Nick Name: Adam
Favorite Book: The last unicorn
Favorite Author: Douglas Adams

I don't really have a favorite book but rather a list of books I like, which tends to vary a lot depending on my mood.

Welcome Adam, Hopefully once this place gets hopping you will get inspired to start reading more again. I'm glad you stopped by and hope once this place gets up and running that you will enjoy it. Welcome to bookspot and please enjoy your stay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melby
Admin
Admin
Melby

PostSubject: Re: Hello All and Welcome   Hello All and Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:39 am

deanfromuk wrote:
I don't read as much as I used to but I love horror genre and factual paranormal,supernatural stuff..... Douglas Adams,Terry Gilliam and John Grissom is always worth a read study

Name/Nick Name: Dean clown
Favorite Genre: Paranormal
Favorite Book: Hitchhikers Guide Trilogy
Favorite Author: Stephen King

cat

Always a pleasure to see you Dean. Thank you for dropping by and having a look around. Maybe being around here will inspire you to start reading more again. Thank you from coming by and I hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Jr. Author
Jr. Author

PostSubject: Re: Hello All and Welcome   Hello All and Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:50 pm

Actually I find a king of quite humour in this: Since it was an addiction to TV shows which got me carried away from reading and now the very same thing has brought me back to a book forum(eventhough I began reading regularly again a few weeks ago). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melby
Admin
Admin
Melby

PostSubject: Re: Hello All and Welcome   Hello All and Welcome Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:54 pm

lol don't ya love how things go full circle Adam? Just this week I really started reading again got through 5 books since Monday. I still have 3 books to reread before August 2nd, and then one more after I am finished with Breaking Dawn. *sigh* so many books so little time.
Back to top Go down
deanfromuk
Jr. Author
Jr. Author

PostSubject: Re: Hello All and Welcome   Hello All and Welcome Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:14 pm

The sites need some promo Mel....get those bookworms salivating at the site bom
Back to top Go down
Lalala
Jr. Author
Jr. Author

PostSubject: Re: Hello All and Welcome   Hello All and Welcome Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:52 am

Hello!
I really love reading, it's my addiction.
Fantasy is my favourite genre, but I read all kinds of books.

Name/Nick Name: Lalala
Favorite Book: Fionavar tapestry series
Favorite Author: Guy Gavriel Kay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello All and Welcome   Hello All and Welcome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello All and Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum